August 15

Welcome

Welcome to our class blog! I’m so excited to read your writing, see your discussions as you read and comment on your classmates’ work! I will include links to everyone’s student blog on the right side in the Class Blog widget. The school year starts after Labor Day this year so please check back to see what we are up to in the classroom!

Happy Blogging!

Posted August 15, 2017 by mrmccraysclass in category Uncategorized

2 thoughts on “Welcome

1. Tocarra

You don’t have to be famous to have a special talent. Ifyou don’t think so then here are some reasons why you don’t have to be famous to have a special talent.
    One reason is that you can show by doing what feels right to you even if people say stuff about you, steel follow your heart and your heart will follow you.
    Another reason is that you can be who ever you want to be like a basketball player, a dancer a soccer player,and so much more. My last reason is don’t let people talk about you just ignore them and follow what’s best for you

Reply
  2. Logan

No one has to be famous to have a special talent.My sister can do a back bend get back up on here feet.And she’s not famous!

Reply