1. Blog entries / comments must be posted daily, or as directed by Mr. McCray and the ever changing schedule.
2. Blogs must be a minimum of 5 complete sentences. I would definitely suggest writing more. The more you write on a daily basis, even if commenting on other students blogs, the more your fluency will grow. That is one of the main goals of this class.
3. Please keep your entry content school appropriate. If you wouldn’t say it around me or around your parents, don’t write it in this blog.
4. Comments on classmates’ posts are expected to be appropriate and respectful. You must use academic talk and STARS, WISHES, and WONDERS. No one will bully, insult, or put down anyone at anytime.
5. When completing the Student Blog Challenge you will be respectful to all cultures and ethnicities. Conduct yourselves in a positive uplifting manner, and complete the challenges in the time allotted.
6. Your posts should be written using your own words. If you refer to other content outside (articles, images, videos, etc.), link back to the source. Use an embedded link instead of MLA citations, this is how you cite work on a blog.
7. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know!